Recommendations

“Kristen is a pleasure to work with and extremely easy to communicate with. She continues to contribute valuable posts to CraftBeer.com and is always ready to discuss new assignments and brings well thought out and organized pitches to the table. CraftBeer.com has greatly benefited from her freelance writing.” – Meg Storey, Managing Editor, CraftBeer.com

“Kristen is a professional first and foremost. Secondly an extremely talented writer who is a breeze to interact with. She continues to contribute valuable posts to BeerChow.com and has great ideas for future articles. BeerChow.com is a happy dot com because of Kristen Kuchar!” – David Schoon, Founder + Editor-in-Chief BeerChow.com

“Kristen has done an amazing job of managing my social media and PR campaigns. She is creative, comes up with great suggestions for our blog, and is easy to work with. She has done a great job of selecting appropriate business topics for our clients, and has been able to anticipates our needs I highly recommend her.” – Stuart Emanuel, Advisor to high performing CEOs

“Kristen has been a fun addition to my group of freelance writers. Her ideas are clever and she meets deadline. She is eager to do a good job and carries through on her promises.” – Tamara O’Shaugnessy, Editor, Chicago Parent

“Kristen Kuchar has been one of the most eager and enthusiastic authors I’ve worked with during my time at Ulysses Press. As the project manager for her debut cookbook “Mac ‘N Cheese to the Rescue,” I guided Kristen through the process of book publishing—from turning an idea into a real cookbook. Throughout every stage, she was such a breeze to work with and always high-energy. I never had to stress that she was going to turn in something late or that her writing would needed heavy edits. She’s a very talented writer and her passion for food shines through her words. I would love to work with her again!” – Kourtney Joy, Publicist and Editor, Ulysses Publishing

“I whole heartedly recommend Kristen Kuchar because she is a gold-hearted super star. Organized, knowledgable, collaborative and genuine says it all. I’d work with Kristen again in a minute.”  -Wis Holt, Art Director, Vegetarian Times Magazine

“Kristen has done some great work in the time she has been freelancing for brass. Her content is always turned in on time or ahead of schedule. She asks smart questions about our expectations, and I have never been let down by any of her work. She responds well to revisions when they’re necessary, and she consistently pitches new ideas to us. It has been a joy to work with her.” – Jennie Bartlemay, Editorial Directior, Brass MEDIA Inc.

“Willing to learn, ready to adapt, quick to adjust, eager to improve, able to exceed expectations. And all that’s just for starters. What a gem. Can’t go wrong with her in your employ.” -Howard Schlossberg, Writer for The Daily Herald 

“Kristen is proactive and as a staff writer her knack to submit assignments early and seek out additional editing was always appreciated and will serve her well as a freelance writer. Furthermore, her ability to take and implement constructive criticism with eagerness made her a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Kristen for any position she seeks.” -Becca James, Editor-in-Chief, Echo

“Kristen Kuchar is a highly capable and organized social media editor, with experience in managing a website, writing and editing blogs, coordinating Facebook and website messaging, and more. She also meets deadlines, is a team player and is a very good fact-checker!” – Nicole Gregory, Senior Editor

“Kristen was a volunteer during my time at the American Cancer Society. Her work as the Social Media Chair for the East Boulder County Relay For Life event is efficient, professional and always engages the community in a positive way. I would not hesitate to have her run any kind of social media in her future endeavors, she’s a pro!” – Brittany McGarry, Community Manager, American Cancer Society

“Kristen handles two weekly features on Woodridge Patch. I assigned both to Kristen because she is reliable, submits her work on time and requires little editing. She is great at following up on her work and takes direction gracefully. I know that I can rely on her to provide this content.” -Melissa Tussing, Editor-in-chief, Patch.com

“Kristen wrote several pieces for Lost Girls World. She always had great ideas and met deadlines without issue. Her writing was clear and informative and required very little editing. Kristen would be an asset to any editorial team.” – Kristen Putch, Communications Manager, LostGirls.com

“Kristen started as my intern at TravelingMom.com. Now that her internship has ended, I have hired her for a regular weekly assignment. She’s a pleasure to work with, needs very little direction and has always turned in quality work on time. I recommend her without reservations. If you hire her and take her away from TravelingMom, my loss would be your gain.” -Cindy Richards, Editor, TravelingMom.com

“Kristen is very efficient and timely with her writing and would be a great asset to any journalism position.” -Jennifer Worrell, Editor, Hungry Chicago

“I was glad to get to know and work with Kristen during her time as an intern at Suburban Life. She seemed excited to come to the office each day, and it was obvious she genuinely enjoyed what she was doing. She always was eager to help out however she could, and excelled at any task or story I assigned to her. Her enthusiasm and drive will definitely benefit any newsroom or company.” -Cari Bracas, Managing Editor of News, Gate House Media

“Kristen was a great addition to our team. Kristen is a true professional and can adapt well to work with all types of editorial styles and teams.” – Michael Gardon, Managing Editor